Vibrant Downtown Coeur d’Alene
When looking for something to do in Downtown Coeur d’Alene, take a look at all it offers below. For additional details, please visit CDADowntown.com.
What is special about Coeur dAlene
- Barbara Walters called the city “a little slice of Heaven” and included it in her list of most fascinating places to visit.
- Good Morning America once broadcast from here to show its amazing Christmas Tree lights display.
- Being on the shore of a long (25 mile) Lake Coeur d’Alene makes it special.
- Riverstone is quite a large and successful new complex.
- The Coeur D’Alene Resort Golf Course its top-rated and has the world’s only floating (and movable) green.
- Daily errands do not require a car.
- The area is very bikeable.
Located in northern Idaho, Coeur d’Alene is defined by blue skies, sparkling water and pine-forested mountains. Coeur d’Alene has become known as the Lakeside Playground of the Pacific Northwest for five-star amenities in a stunning natural setting. Downtown Coeur d’Alene, founded in 1888, is an entertainment and shopping center with more than 125 retail stores, restaurants and professional businesses.
Whether you plan to play the world’s only Floating Green, escape to The Resort Spa, inspired by northwest elements, or take to the lake with a host of adventurous activities, The Coeur d’Alene Resort delivers lasting memories. For over three decades, The Coeur d’Alene Resort has created Great Guest Moments.
Whether you enjoy just strolling along the quaint streets of Sherman Avenue or sitting with good friends at the local eateries enjoying the best North Idaho Huckleberry wine on a beautiful sunny day, taking in the local boutiques if shopping is on your list or browsing thru the Art Galleries, there is something for everyone. Year round events feature the Ironman competition, Art on the Green and Street fair, Car d’Alene, and 4th of July and in November the Lighting ceremony complete with fireworks over the brilliant lake. Coeur d’Alene has just about something to offer everybody and where everyone is a friend here.